On July 22, 2010, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York entered an Order granting the petitions of the Liquidators for recognition of the liquidation proceedings of Fairfield Sentry Limited, Fairfield Sigma Limited, and Fairfield Lambda Limited, pending in the British Virgin Islands, as foreign main proceedings pursuant to Chapter 15 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
Official Reports to Investors & Creditors:
- Twelfth Interim Consolidated Report of the Liquidator 29 April 2016 – 29/4/2016
- Eleventh Interim Consolidated Report of the Liquidator 10 November 2014 – 10/11/2014
- Tenth Interim Consolidated Report 16Apr14 – 14/5/2014
- Ninth Interim Consolidated Report 25Oct13 – 25/10/2013
- Eighth Interim Consolidated Report of the Liquidator 12 April 2013 – 2/5/2013
- Seventh Interim Consolidated Report of the Liquidator 2 Oct 2012 – 4/10/2012
- Sixth Interim Consolidated Report 16Apr12 – 20/4/2012
- Fifth Interim Consolidated Report 30Sep11 – 4/10/2011
- Fourth Interim Consolidated Report 11Apr11 – 7/6/2011
- Third Interim Consolidated Report 30 Sept10 – 7/6/2011
- Second Interim Consolidated Report 29Mar10 – 7/6/2011
- First Interim Consolidated Report 16Sep09 – 23/9/2009
The Liquidators provide a bi-annual report to the Registered Shareholders and Creditors on their administration of the liquidation, the next report will be circulated in March 2012. These reports are available for download from the secure extranet site. Access to the secure extranet site is restricted to Registered Shareholders and Creditors only. Any Registered Shareholder or Creditor who has not received log-in information for the extranet should contact the liquidators by email: fairfieldsigma@KRyS-Global.com together with details of their Holder ID and Account ID.